- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
The News Production Department at TelevisaUnivision is looking for a Production Assistant to join our team!
The successful candidate will direct technical live newscasts, news briefs and special shows. The qualified candidate will work closely with News personnel for live or taped programming as well as operate studio cameras, vizrt graphics, and audio board.
This individual must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter with a good attitude, and work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Basic editing knowledge in Avid and Adobe Premiere.
• Knowledge of control room operation equipment including switcher, teleprompter, studio cameras, audio board, video play out servers.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, I-News newsroom systems.
• Proficiency in written and oral Spanish and English.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of specialized training in the professional field.
• Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
• Flexible schedule (nights/weekends/holidays).
• Ability to drive, stand, walk, and sit for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
#LI-ONSITE (for 100% onsite requirement)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TelevisaUnivision is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources.
Please apply to: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.