National Sales Manager (R015423)
November 1, 2023 by Comments Off on National Sales Manager (R015423)
- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
Univision Local Media Arizona is looking for a stellar National Sales Manager to join our team.
This is a great career opportunity for an experienced, dynamic individual to join our sales team. Our NSM acts as a liaison between the outside sales offices and the television stations for Phoenix, Tucson, and Salt Lake City. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, negotiating with clients and national sales offices to help drive revenue and share growth, detailed forecasting of national sales revenue by office, occasional strategic travel & expense budgeting, and conducting regular evaluations of national sales office performance. The NSM must also do regular evaluation of national sales assistants.
The National Sales Manager must be visible in all outside offices on a regular basis, with travel schedule determined quarterly to meet station’s needs. This person will also be responsible for helping develop new business, goal setting, and monitoring progress of target zero and low accounts. The National Sales Manager should be personally involved with clients and their agents on both a national and local level, and will collaborate with the Local Sales Team on calls, as well as our radio and Digital teams, meet with clients and planning agencies that impact local business in Arizona as well as in other cities.
You can negotiate revenue and share growth for our national business by having a keen understanding of market conditions and station’s Inventory and pricing metrics. You provide timely, detailed station information to outside sales offices. You are a creative and strategic team player and are articulate, well-spoken, and highly organized with ability to multi-task. Able to present research information and station proposals in a clear and enthusiastic manner.
· Accompany account executives on presentations and sales calls.
· Create weekly management reports on billing and call activity.
· Plan/execute travel.
· Identify, assign and monitor progress of accounts to national account executives.
· Detailed, accurate revenue forecasting.
· Coordination with Local Sales Manager on accounts, which may involve both local and national sales organizations.
· Activity in community or charitable organizations.
· Attendance at station sponsored events.
· Conduct ascertainment interviews as required.
· Facilitate creation of and implementation of unique multi-platform sales proposals that drive our region’s KPI’s, such as tentpole specials, events, and promotions.
· Must be willing to work from the office in Phoenix, Arizona.
· Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience.
· 5-10 years in broadcast sales and 3+ years in broadcast sales management.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong Agency and Retail Advertising required with strong focus and experience in managing/executing new business.
· Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able and willing to work effectively in a matrix organization.
· Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients, possess exceptional presentation skills and have a professional presence.
· Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side.
· Proficient in MS Office — including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Working knowledge of television applications such as Strata, Matrix CMR and qualitative programs like Scarborough or Nielsen Advantage.
· Valid Arizona Driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Employment/education will be verified.
· Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TelevisaUnivision is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.