- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
The Operations Team at Univision Arizona is looking for a Multimedia Producer to join our team!
The Multimedia Producer is responsible for the development and production of promotional content for news and commercials including TV, radio, digital and local events. This is a hands-on position that requires the ability to write scripts, do camera work in studio and on field, edit video and audio, and manipulate design and motion graphics.
You are social media savvy and have knowledge of content production for online and digital outlets. You are well versed in conceptualization, storytelling and able to maximize usage of multimedia resources. You can take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision and most importantly, the perfect candidate should have a good attitude, be proactive and work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Tasked with the production and delivery of promotional assets for news, sports and commercials in TV, Radio and Digital in Spanish.Work with producers, sales coordinators, and technical operators to ensure a successful execution on-air.
Edit and create multimedia elements (graphics/video/audio), manipulate creative artwork, and write scripts.
Work on projects from start to finish under minimal supervision.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media preferred.
– 4 years of experience with different types of broadcast media (video, audio, and graphics) preferred.
– Knowledge in avid editing systems and media management and Adobe CC Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition).
– Functional knowledge in professional camcorders, DSLRs (Canon, Panasonic and Sonic, field production lighting, audio recording and gear.
– Previous experience with green screen and studio production environment.
– iNews, VizRT and news gathering tools are a plus.
– vCreative, Smartsheet or other workflow tools are a plus.
– Must have a valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.