- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
Univision Phoenix is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team!
The Account Coordinator will assist Account Executives in transactional support and be responsible for the overall administrative duties. Key tasks include: entering orders, creating packages, assisting with make-goods, communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, responding to incoming requests, getting credit approvals, following up on invoice discrepancies/collections, screen incoming calls and correspondence. This is a demanding position in a high pressure and fast-paced environment involving all platforms (TV, Radio and Digital).
YOUR DAY-DAY: (aka Responsibilities)
· Will be responsible for entering orders, creating packages, assisting with make-goods
· Responsible for communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, and responding to incoming requests
· Responsible for getting credit approvals and following up on invoice discrepancies/collections
· Enter orders into Wide Orbit system and verifying accuracy
· Assist with avails, linking with historical rates, and creating packages/proposals for Account Executives approval
· Pulling daily pre-emption reports and contacting clients for make good approval
· Assist Account Executives with posting and pre-posting
· Responsible for receiving ad copy from client or production department and communicating air times to clients
· Obtaining credit approval, creating profile for new accounts, and responding to incoming requests
· Follow up with agencies and customers on invoice discrepancies/collections and other general administrative tasks
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Other duties as deemed necessary
YOU HAVE: (aka Qualifications)
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
· Strong analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
· Reliable work ethic and must be punctual
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
TelevisaUnivision, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources.
Please apply to: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.