Sales Assistant (CSR) (Job #51015107)
September 7, 2023 by Comments Off on Sales Assistant (CSR) (Job #51015107)
- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible in providing support to the local and national sales team, managers, and clients.
· Work closely with Sales Managers and Account Managers at the station and national level to provide complete customer service to all Telemundo clients.
· May be responsible to upload political files into FCC station file.
· Familiarity with Operatine One, or similar Order Management System, familiarity with ad serving systems (FreeWheel, DFP) and familiarity in Excel
· Understand digital billing and invoicing
· Post Sales operations expert
· Receive, enter, and maintain all national/local commercial and paid programming orders in sales and traffic systems.
· Verify all incoming orders for acceptable rates, ratings, and programming to minimize last minute changes.
· Relay maintenance of contracts to agencies where action is required, including but not limited to spot make goods, program changes and under delivery weight.
· Assist Account Managers and Sales Marketing coordinator with the execution of custom client campaigns. (Including production and product integration scheduling).
· Act as a liaison between Account Manager and Clients/Agencies, when necessary, in order to satisfy requests. (Including contract, inventory, and program details).
· Track performance of contracts on local station through proprietary posting system.
· Partner with traffic department to solve any open scheduling issues including copy and media resolution, order validation and dispute resolution.
· Dispense & Track Ticketed Events for the department.
· Organize client and office events including event logistics, supplies, invitations, directions, passes, giveaways, etc.
· High School Diploma.
· Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Detailed oriented
· Able to handle stress under pressure/deadlines
· Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
· Must be willing to work in Phoenix, AZ.
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Process oriented: analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth.
· Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with all internal departments as well as outside vendors and clients.
· Change agent – must embrace and drive significant process change across the station.
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail– must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
· Experience with WideOrbit , Donovan sales systems and Nielsen Audience Measurement a plus.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
· TV Sales experience preferred.
· Some College preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to work well with all levels of station management are highly desired.
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain, and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced, and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.nbcunicareers.com.