- Full Time
Website NPG of Yuma-El Centro LLC
NPG of Yuma-El Centro in Yuma, Arizona has an immediate opening for a full-time Integrated Media Consultant
The Integrated Media Consultant is responsible for all digital advertising campaigns run through NPG Digital. The position entails creating, monitoring, and reporting on campaigns. It also requires work in the field in front of clients and prospects. The Integrated Media Consultant will work to set expectations, conduct client needs assessments, close contracts, and follow up with clients. These calls can be made solo, but will most often be in tandem with an Account Executive selling a television schedule. The IMC will work out of the Yuma office, but will be called upon to meet with businesses located in both Yuma and the Imperial Valley.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct monthly training sessions during sales meetings to help account executives advance their knowledge of our digital offerings
• Attend and contribute to the inter-departmental weekly digital team meeting
• Remain current on industry training and certifications
• Attend client and prospect meetings with account executives as a partner to discuss the digital aspects of a campaign, set up reasonable campaign expectations, and conduct review meetings
• Conduct detailed needs assessment meetings with clients and prospects to ensure we are able to provide the best service for them
• Work with account executives to develop the most effective campaigns for station clients
• Act as the intermediary between our station and our offsite digital partner
• Manage the life of all digital campaigns: proposal – creative – submitting orders – tracking – dashboards – reporting
• Manage our local Second Street sales efforts, designed to generate revenue and build our email database
• Attend digital calls with our corporate digital team as scheduled
• Achieve monthly market digital revenue goals
• Work with sales managers to uncover additional training needs of the sales team
The candidate must have excellent time management skills, strong analytical skills and good computer skills. They must have the ability to prioritize and organize a diverse workload and meet tight deadlines as well as work in a team environment and maintain a positive attitude. They must be detail oriented and have strong problem solving skills.
We are owned by a very progressive company that’s not afraid to try new technology to enhance our product.
When applying for this position, please go to www.KYMA.com. In addition to your resume please provide a cover letter noting your referral source and explaining why you are the best fit for our Sales Force.
NPG of Yuma-El Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is closed when filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com