- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
Allen Media Broadcasting’s KVOA-TV (NBC) in Tucson, Arizona is seeking a full-time Digital Content Manager to take our digital efforts to the next level.
· Produce original digital content for all of our digital platforms.
· Excel in breaking news situations, accurately reporting and updating information as it happens.
· Work closely with assignment editors, broadcast producers and newsroom managers to coordinate three-screen synergy (TV, digital, mobile) around news coverage.
· Use various metrics to identify digital content priority and placement decisions to grow digital audiences.
· Copy edit content written by others and correct errors, grammar, and punctuation.
· Ensure all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
· Exceptional leadership skills required, as you will supervise digital team members.
· Experience posting to various social media channels.
· Strong working knowledge and experience with an online CMS
· Solid reading, writing, spelling, grammar, and organizational skills
· Strong understanding of AP style, SEO best practices, Google Analytics a plus
· Basic HTML knowledge; Photoshop and video editing skills
· Bachelor’s degree in communication/Journalism or related degree required.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital content and journalism
· Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law)
· A pre-employment background check is required.
· Good driving record. Must possess or be able to obtain an Arizona driver’s license.
· Must be able to use, transport, and lift equipment weighing approximately 15 pounds.
To apply, please go to our website at: https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/kvoa.html
About Allen Media Group:
KVOA-TV is part of Allen Media Broadcasting, a division of Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group, one of the largest privately-owned media companies in the nation. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded Allen Media Group in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Charleston, SC. Allen Media Group owns 27 ABC-NBC-CBS-FOX network affiliate broadcast television stations in 21 U.S. markets and twelve 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 220 million subscribers.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org