- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ (Remote)
KVOA-TV (NBC) in beautiful Tucson, Arizona is seeking a hands-on Creative Services Director to join our team. The right candidate can make a day one impact developing and guiding advertising and promotional campaigns.
Responsibilities include producing quality, brand-focused news promos (image, topical, POP, special report, and series) that will drive ratings growth. Candidates will also have the skills needed to produce highly creative, innovative commercial advertising for the station’s advertising clients and partners.
· College or university degree and a minimum of three years of experience in a local television station advertising and promotion department.
· Strong skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator Premiere).
· A detailed oriented approach along with excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Comfortable working under tight deadlines.
· A pre-employment background check is required.
· Good driving record. Must possess or be able to obtain an Arizona driver’s license.
The ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds of equipment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a great team in a positive environment to help lead Southern Arizona’s most watched television station.
How to apply:
To apply, please go to our website at https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/kvoa.html
About our company:
TUCSON-TV is part of Allen Media Broadcasting, a division of Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group, one of the largest privately-owned media companies in the nation. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded Allen Media Group in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Charleston, SC. Allen Media Group owns 27 ABC-NBC-CBS-FOX network affiliate broadcast television stations in 21 U.S. markets and twelve 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 220 million subscribers.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit allenmediabroadcasting.com.