- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
KOLD has an opening for a Digital Sales Specialist to join our team of integrated marketing/advertising professionals. You will assist in identifying key accounts for developing new business and must have a keen sense of all digital media solutions. Must be able to forecast accurately and maintain excellent client relationships. Please note this is a contributor role and not a management position.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to)
• Understanding of digital advertising methods and concepts, well-versed in Targeted Display Advertising, OTT/CTV, Email Marketing, SEM, Targeted Audio, Social and Content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric
• Sell, Secure and Maintain own book of digital advertising business consistent with station policies and rate guidelines.
• Collaborating with Account Executives on closing digital sales and executing digital solutions for clients
• Responsible for the negotiation of digital rates with local and agency clients.
• Creating custom strategies and tactics to achieve client’s goals.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Willing to learn all research and utilize in preparing and presenting digital proposals to new clients.
• Prospect new clients and create digital sales opportunities and sponsorships specific to each client.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Digital sales experience required.
• Wide Orbit, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint experience is preferred.
• Ability to get along with others and maintain effective interdepartmental relationships.
• Negotiation skills are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively is required.
• Must represent the station with professionalism and integrity.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving in a manner that will work well with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
KOLD-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.