- Full Time
Website KAZT TV
IT’S ALL GOOD! AZTV7
KAZT-TV7 is seeking a dynamic National Sales Manager for KAZT, MeTV and AZTV Local Plus in Phoenix Arizona.
The National Sales Manager will lead the national and regional sales efforts for both stations with rep firm teams, agencies and direct clients to attain budget.
· Manage the complete sales effort, starting with development of the sales marketing plan, finding opportunities for growth and executing the plan.
· Build strong relationships with team members, agency stakeholders and direct clients at all levels in the organization. Become their resource.
· Educate the sales team about the Phoenix market, the competitive landscape, and the stations’ position and strengths, and provide them the tools they need to represent our stations.
· Analyze, interpret and present data to influence buying decisions.
· Customize packages with the station’s inventory/assets to increase shares profitably.
· Identify and sell targets for local promotion/activation.
· Participate in pricing and inventory management.
· Complete weekly and quarterly reports on progress toward monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
· Maintain advertising schedule fulfillment, including makegoods and posting.
· Lead political sales efforts in election years.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred together with relevant broadcast sales and marketing experience.
· Familiarity with FCC regulations and political advertising
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including excel and power point, Wide Orbit Traffic and Sales, Nielsen and Scarborough, Media Monitors, and Matrix or other CRM product.
· Positive leader and team player, effective communicator, self-directed, solution provider, focused and detail oriented.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com