- Full Time
Website El Dorado Broadcasters LLC
If you can sell, and want the opportunity to earn unlimited income, this position is for you! You should be outgoing, energetic, and willing to learn. Radio or other media sales experience is helpful, but if you have a sales background outside of media we can train you to be successful!
• Account executives are responsible for selling radio advertising, events and digital products to new and existing clients
• Responsibilities include identifying and calling on new potential clients
• helping clients understand how El Dorado can help grow their business and address other business needs; and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs
• Your performance will be measured by achieving personalized sales budgets, generating and maintaining clients, providing ongoing customer service, and ensuring timely client payments
If the following statements are true, then this is the job for you
• You are the go to person when others have Microsoft Office questions
• Have an outgoing personality!
• Everyone describes you as having excellent organizational skills
• Verbal and written communication skills are your strengths
• You are able to be professional while collaborating with varying managerial levels
• Background in media sales preferred
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
About El Dorado Broadcasters
El Dorado is a privately held media company. Through our affiliates we invest in radio, television, digital and out-of-home media.
We currently own three radio stations in Yuma, Arizona and seven radio stations in Victor Valley, California. As a company we are committed to serving our listeners, our communities and our advertisers with the best mix of local content, news, music and events.
Over the years we have opportunistically acquired, improved and sold stations nationwide.
Persons interested in the position(s) listed above should apply online at:
Or by sending in a Resume to:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.edbroadcasters.com.