Local Sales Manager (Job # 51499441)
December 27, 2022 by Comments Off on Local Sales Manager (Job # 51499441)
- Full Time
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
· Responsible for leading the local sales efforts for Phoenix and Tucson
· Work with VP of Sales to formulate sales strategies and develop growth opportunities to increase station revenue and share.
· Manage Account Manager team on sales targets, pricing strategies and business development goals.
· Work with VP of Sales and National Sales Manager on inventory and pricing strategies to maximize revenue and meet or exceed budget.
· Strong comprehension of Telemundo Arizona’s competitive strength and market conditions to generate premium value for our platforms.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in the television sales industry, as well as experience working with advertising agencies and direct clients.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager.
· Strong computer skills with particular proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Prior experience in the Phoenix market.
· Strong agency/client relationships and excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing share.
· Strong leadership skills including verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Sales force applications.
· Ability to set strategy and tactically articulate and execute sales strategy.
· Proven to be motivated and dynamic high energy professional with success in leading and managing a team of Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives.
· Proven success in selling Broadcast TV, digital, OTT, mobile and integrations.
· Working knowledge of political sales.
· Ability to utilize research tools and industry analytics preferred
· Willing to work in Phoenix and Tucson, AZ, and regular travel.
· Must have a valid driver’s License and good driving record.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
· Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
· Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
About Telemundo Station Group:
Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 30 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Producing and broadcasting more than 15,000 hours of unique and relevant local content each year, including award-winning news, public affairs, and entertainment programming, Telemundo Station Group serves the largest Hispanic television markets in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, San Antonio, San Francisco Bay Area, Fresno, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Harlingen, Orlando, Fresno, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Diego, Tampa, Denver, El Paso, Boston, Las Vegas, Tucson, Hartford, Fort Myers, Springfield, Richmond, Albuquerque, Sacramento, Fresno, Salt Lake and Puerto Rico. In addition, Telemundo Station Group operates TeleXitos, a national multicast network that offers viewers popular action and adventure television series and feature films in Spanish. The group also provides support to 50 Telemundo affiliates across the country and manages dedicated local websites and applications, as well as a robust digital out-of-home operation.
To apply for this job please visit www.nbcunicareers.com.